After work hours i just don't want to move my fingers. It seems like it's frozen and would not move. I could just imagine people who are living in the cold countries. I like tropical countries but not dry lands and windy and humid. I could not imagine myself dying in such countries.
Many years had passed by, grandfather said that i would not want to go to the countries like United States and the like. He said he'd rather die in heat rather than in cold. I remember my old man once again, there were happy times that i could only wish that it would rewind even in dreams. Like when he used to sing me this American song. I could not even remember that song i would just remember the melody and the air that kiss my cheeks because he would put me in his shoulder's while he was running. Yeah the past...
I remember i would watch movies that people would go crazy turning back time or bringing back dead people. I feel for them and i feel for myself. Those people who would like to turn back time who long for what used to be. Sad but always true. On the other hand there are people who likes otherwise. Time is not untouchable u can't control it, can't play with it if you do it will play you too.
Many years had passed by, grandfather said that i would not want to go to the countries like United States and the like. He said he'd rather die in heat rather than in cold. I remember my old man once again, there were happy times that i could only wish that it would rewind even in dreams. Like when he used to sing me this American song. I could not even remember that song i would just remember the melody and the air that kiss my cheeks because he would put me in his shoulder's while he was running. Yeah the past...
I remember i would watch movies that people would go crazy turning back time or bringing back dead people. I feel for them and i feel for myself. Those people who would like to turn back time who long for what used to be. Sad but always true. On the other hand there are people who likes otherwise. Time is not untouchable u can't control it, can't play with it if you do it will play you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment